Ballers shirt idea

epthegeek

Re: Ballers shirt idea

Post by epthegeek »

I had this other idea, and thought it would be cool. After drawing it up, I'm not so sure.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-06-25 at 11.21.20 AM.png
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I like where it is headed, but it seems a bit "texty" if that makes sense. I really liked the initial one you did, we just need to find some matching bills to go along with the picture.

The next time I have to do something like this would probably be December/January, but if people would want a shirt, I/we/you(? :) ) could definitely look at designing something fun, but not too pinball-y.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I actually contacted Jeremey (zombie yeti) about how much he'd charge for a one color shirt illustration. Just can't come up with a cool enough idea to have him art.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

epthegeek wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:08 pm I actually contacted Jeremey (zombie yeti) about how much he'd charge for a one color shirt illustration. Just can't come up with a cool enough idea to have him art.
That would be cool... maybe something cartoony, and not too serious.... I sort of like the idea of utilizng the presidents in a cartoon fashion.....
Attachments
il_fullxfull.719205225_t9gc.jpg
hip-ben-franklin.jpg
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix