June 11th League Details

Hilton

Re: June 11th League Details

Post by Hilton »

Methos wrote:It is unfortunate to miss league events, but remember that the lowest score is dropped, and the next is 80% of your average, so it doesn't mean that if a member misses 2 events that their year is scraped.
unfortunately in this league there is zero chance of placing in the running by missing 2 events. That is the reality of the stiff competition and that the majority of top competitors will only miss 1 event at most.

bummer to miss the newly announced date, but that is how life works and a friends wedding will always win out over league.

no worries.
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

Hopefully I'll have my Hobbit by then.
:?
Methos

Post by Methos »

pfcjimmy wrote:Hopefully I'll have my Hobbit by then.
:?
Maybe fate will step in again for you some how.....

:)
Methos

Post by Methos »

Hilton wrote:
Methos wrote:It is unfortunate to miss league events, but remember that the lowest score is dropped, and the next is 80% of your average, so it doesn't mean that if a member misses 2 events that their year is scraped.
unfortunately in this league there is zero chance of placing in the running by missing 2 events. That is the reality of the stiff competition and that the majority of top competitors will only miss 1 event at most.

bummer to miss the newly announced date, but that is how life works and a friends wedding will always win out over league.

no worries.
Sucks that you can't make it, we have a few dates later this year that we might not be able to make as well. Folks do miss all the time, you never know.
tullster

Post by tullster »

I probably won't make this one. It was a normally good weekend until an upcoming vacation forced a schedule change at work! :D

Slight chance of stopping in to say Hi!!

Tully
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Unfortunately I'm going to have to miss another one. We have friends visiting this weekend from out of town which will prevent me from attending. Any of the available subs are welcome to take my place.
-Mike
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
chaos

Post by chaos »

I'll be there.
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

Unfortunately I'm also going to have to miss this one -- too many fun conflicts!! Any of the available subs are welcome to take my place.
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Reminder: League is tonight out at Schwoegler's starting at 6:00 pm!

Machines to be used in qualifying will be GoT, IM, Hobbit, KISS, SMVE, Pop A Card, Gold Strike and HS. Playoff games will be randomly drawn just before starting.

You can get there anytime to warm up.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem