June 11th League Details

u2sean

June 11th League Details

Post by u2sean »

Hey MadCity Flippers,

I'm going to be sending out an email as well but due to a number of circumstances, the Board has made the decision to move the location and date of the league for June. Hence - it is now June 11th at Schwoegler's starting at 6pm. You can get there as early as you'd like to practice. Qualifying will be across 8 games (yet TBD). Optional side tournament is yet TBD as well.

Due to the fact that this is a public location, there isn't any monthly cost for food / drink, and it will be coin drop to play. Format will remain the same as always.

Will have full details as the date approaches, and will update this thread at that time. We realize this will work better for some, and won't for others. Thanks in advance for your flexibility and understanding. Looking forward to another fun league night! Please respond in this thread so we know if you can make it, or if we'll need subs. Thanks!

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Re: June 11th League Details

Post by Hilton »

you sure you dont want to just piggy back it on the 18th ;) or switch to the 4th.

Heidi and I are unfortunately out for the 11th as we have a wedding to attend.
Bummer as that pretty much seals the deal as my season now being 100% over (can't miss 2 nights and win in this group).

Have fun guys.

1st sub is welcome to take my spot
2nd sub is welcome to take Heidi's spot
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Brodde and I will be there.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Ian and I should be there.
ChateenK

Post by ChateenK »

I plan on being there!
Ken

Post by Ken »

I'll be there. Not sure on Alec yet. Will let you know as it gets closer.
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

I'm in.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

any opportunity to preplay given the public location and circumstances around moving the date with short notice.

Would be nice to not have to scrap the whole season due to the date move and a consolation for those of us that cant make the new date.
Kopperhead

Post by Kopperhead »

I plan to be there this time!
Boyo25guy

Post by Boyo25guy »

I should be there.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Hilton wrote:any opportunity to preplay given the public location and circumstances around moving the date with short notice.

Would be nice to not have to scrap the whole season due to the date move and a consolation for those of us that cant make the new date.

wondering if the board has had a chance to discuss this as a possible option given the extenuating circumstances. I would love to not scrap the whole seaosn with a second miss only half way through.
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

I should be there
chaos

Post by chaos »

I'll be there.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Hilton wrote:
Hilton wrote:any opportunity to preplay given the public location and circumstances around moving the date with short notice.

wondering if the board has had a chance to discuss this as a possible option given the extenuating circumstances. I would love to not scrap the whole seaosn with a second miss only half way through.
The board did discuss the possibility and it was decided to not allow a preplay option for this event, or any other for the remainder of the year. The full league voted at the start of the season to not incorporate it for the 2016 year, and allowing it for one event would set a difficult precedence. It is unfortunate to miss league events, but remember that the lowest score is dropped, and the next is 80% of your average, so it doesn't mean that if a member misses 2 events that their year is scraped. The option can be brought up for consideration for the 2017 year. We try and set event dates in advance as much as possible, but things do come up with a host's schedule.

Here is the game list for June:

Hobbit
KISS
GOT
Gold Strike
Pop a Card
SM
IM
High Speed

So some short/long ball time games in the mix.
Last edited by Methos on Thu May 26, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reldnips

Post by reldnips »

Gareth and I are out of state for the changed date, and will not be able to make the newly chosen day.
Harlem Globetrotters, Blackout, Joker Poker