April 30th League Night (KingPin's)

Allmyfriends77

Re: April 30th League Night (KingPin's)

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

Great time! Food was outstanding. Thanks for everything. Good competition as usual.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks for hosting Chris and Alyssa! The food was excellent and the games played great! Wish I could have stayed a bit longer but Theran was getting close to his tipping point. He had fun though and talked about your games the whole way home!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Had a great time at league - thanks for opening up the house Kingpin! Heck...thanks for letting me take Hobbit home!! By "home", I mean Schwoegler's. It's like my home away from home. Just ask the wife.

Jimmy, even though you played but didn't play Hobbit, I still finished lower. Mike, I think I have Theran to thank for allowing me to finish ahead of you.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Ken

Post by Ken »

Was perfect as always Kingpin! Thanks so much!
ChateenK

Post by ChateenK »

Thanks so much for the food and fun. Played the Hobbit at Schwoeglers today-runs and looks great-thanks thanks!