New/ Current members for 2016 season

Hilton

New/ Current members for 2016 season

Post by Hilton »

The topic came up at out Oct league night. I was not sure of protocol for providing names of interested parties so i figured this is easieast.
May also be good to get official role call for those interested in being part of league for next year.

I have been contacted by Scott Johnson whom lives in MIddleton and he is interested in joining along with possibly hosting (he woudl understandably liek to meet teh crew of crazies first). I suggested to him that if joining he could always host later int the year in order to have ample time to make sure he likes everyone and also no pressure that he has to host. He has 9 restored games and enjoys restoring more than playing but is interested in meeting more locals and hanging out. I have not met him in person yet but appears to be a solid guy and obvious plus that he is local/ actually in Madison area/ willing to host. I plan to meet up with him soon and will officialy vouch for him at that time.

Heidi Jones would also like to join. She now has 3 out of 4 weekends off so should be able to make a majority of events. She officially owns 1 machine currently that she is restoring but I have offered to loan her some for shared hosting ;) I can vouch for her. She is pretty awesome!

I would like to participate again in 2016.

I spoke with GeneO and he would like to participate again in 2016.

Bryon Schmitz has asked for more info in passing a few months back and I suggested he reach out to Sean/ others on Board of directors, but unsure if anyone ever spoke to him. Bryon is a solid guy and I can vouch for him also IF he is still interested.
Last edited by Hilton on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
u2sean

Re: New/ Current members for 2016 season

Post by u2sean »

As people express interest in joining, their name is added to a wait list.

This list is maintained by the Mark. We currently have 3 for sure that have expressed interest (that I'm aware of) so can add Heidi and Scott. Once we know for certain how many members will be returning for 2016 we will know how many spots are available to fill in. We have a maximum number of 24 members and 19 current members. As a reminder, each new player has to have a sponsor member to vouch for them.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I am told Todd E woudl liek to be a sub if we go that route.
Methos

Post by Methos »

I have the following names so far:

New potential members

Last Name First Name
Jones Heidi
Johnson Scott
Schmitz Bryond
Stranton Nick
Kruegers Chateen
Nigrosh Maya

Sub list

Last Name First Name
Beimborn Dave
Enders Todd

Current members who do not want to particpate in 2016 season
none
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

I have a couple of clients local to the madison area with enough machined to support league night. I will contact them and report back.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Hilton wrote:
I have been contacted by Scott Johnson whom lives in MIddleton and he is interested in joining along with possibly hosting (he woudl understandably liek to meet teh crew of crazies first). I suggested to him that if joining he could always host later int the year in order to have ample time to make sure he likes everyone and also no pressure that he has to host. He has 9 restored games and enjoys restoring more than playing but is interested in meeting more locals and hanging out. I have not met him in person yet but appears to be a solid guy and obvious plus that he is local/ actually in Madison area/ willing to host. I plan to meet up with him soon and will officialy vouch for him at that time.

Just wanted to update that I hung out with Scott for a bit today and VERY nice guy! He is excited about league and willing to host for a slot later i the season for 2016 (so he can meet everyone first).

His email contact for the Board is m4213y@gmail.com

I will sponsor him/vouch for him/ whatever it is called. Solid dude and will be fun to hang out with.
Baumann

Post by Baumann »

Hey gang,

Think it would be best if I went to a sub status for next year as well. The first half of the year went great and I had no conflicts. The 2nd half of the year, I think I made 1 event. So better off to let somebody else be a full-timer and I'll fill in when I can and focus on coming out to more of the one-night tournaments.

-Scott