October 25th League

BigDaddyBanjo

October 25th League

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Hi Everyone,

We are hosting at our house on Sunday afternoon, October 25th at 2:00 p.m. Come by anytime after noon and we will get some food out around 1:00 or so. Haven't decided the menu yet, but if it is nice enough outside we will probably get something going on the grill. There is no Packers game that day, but we have NFL Sunday Ticket so I guarantee Brodde will have at least one game going on the TV down stairs.

Address is: 2806 Shefford Dr., Madison WI 53719
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
tullster

Re: October 25th League

Post by tullster »

Thanks for hosting Garrett!! I will be able to make this one.

I've put this event up on the calendar and everyone should have received an e-mail. Please respond there or here so we can get a headcount. Edit: The e-mail to Jonathan Z bounced.

Jimmy, You still up for November 21st? When you're sure of a date and time, post it here and I'll put it on the calendar.
Last edited by tullster on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I plan to be there.
Ken

Post by Ken »

This one falls right in the middle of my 7 days on so I will be unable to attend. Unless I decide to run on minimal sleep.

Alec would really like to attend so if anyone is coming from East of us (Jason?) that could scoop up Alec that would be cool. If not I'll have Sandee bring him if she's free.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

lend the boy your car and have him drive himself over. We will make sure he only has a few drinks.
Baumann

Post by Baumann »

My luck has been exceedingly poor this summer (and now Fall) with the dates that have been chosen for league. Would love to be there, but promised my wife months ago I would take her to the Fireside on Oct. 25th. Have a great time guys.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

A mere 6 days away. Looking forward to some Sunday pinball. Since the Packers are on a bye week, it works out nicely! :D
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Hi All,

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday! We have a pretty small house so be prepared to spread out and take it over!

Just walk in the front door and come on in anytime after noon, we will start play at 2:00p.m.

2806 Shefford Drive, Madison WI 53719

Call me at (608) 556 -2214 if you have problems finding it.

Menu is likely to be pulled pork sandwiches, chips, beans etc. I will buy a variety of beer and soda, but send me an e-mail if you have a specific request.

I am planning for the following games to be in play (subject to last minute breakdowns etc.):

LW3 (from Schwoeglers if you want to get some last games of practice in)
LOTR
Elvis
BK
BK2K
Taxi
Cyclone (Repaired and returning to Schwoeglers right after league)
HMM (if I can get ramp protectors formed in time)
JD
Road Kings (Newly for sale if anyone is interested)

G#
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Another great league night! Thx g and bro!
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Thanks for coming out everyone! That was our first "pinball party", but we hope to do a lot more in the coming years.

G#
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks Garrett and family! Both the pinball and the food were excellent. I had a great time.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Thanks for hosting league guys! I had a great time. Food was awesome and games all played well!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
tullster

Post by tullster »

Great time Garrett. I played awful, but it was a great time! Thanks!
Tully