January League Night 1/31

Methos

January League Night 1/31

Post by Methos »

Hello

The calender for the first meeting of the MadCity Flippers League is set. You can find the date at http://www.wisconsinpinball.com/calenda ... alEid=3751

Please register, and indicate if you are attending or are not attending. Because of the expected turnout, feel free to include a guest. I believe we will have enough room for members and a few quests. Please keep the list up to date as that will give me an idea on how many people to expect.

My address is

W10995 West Harmony Dr.
Lodi, WI
608-206-9165

Google the address and if you have trouble, give me a call. The game list is ever changing, but I think this is what it will look like:

In competition:
Magic Castle
Quicksiliver
Class of 1812
Torpedo Alley
Tommy
JY
MM
Diner
Dr. Dude
BSD
SOF
TS

Not in competition:
Elvis
Taxi
CFTBL
SS
Mustang

"Update" - Looks like we'll have about 20 total. Also removed LOTR as it is now sold and won't be playable.
MadPinBaller

Re: January League Night 1/31

Post by MadPinBaller »

Could you post the time and address? Thanks!
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
Methos

Post by Methos »

Address is up above, but here it is again.

W10995 West Harmony Dr.
Lodi, WI

You can park in the driveway, or on the street as there are not any restrictions and the neighboors are all pretty easygoing.

The official start is 7PM, but people are welcomed to come over starting at 4:30PM if you want to warm up or play some of the other machines. Think we're going to order either sub sandwiches, or pizza - haven't decided yet. And will have plenty of beer, soda, and water. Also, will ask that people remove their shoes, so please plan on bringing an extra pair, or you can play in your socks if you wish.

Let me know if you have any questions, and all guests are welcomed as indicated on the calender.

Mark
Last edited by Methos on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

looking forward to it!

Your collection has changed a bunch since I was there lats year!
Methos

Post by Methos »

Just a reminder that this Sat is the kick off event. We are going with subs, will have a few vegetarian ones as well. I wlll also be collecing the annual dues amoutn for the year as well as confirming that your information (address, phone, etc), is all correctly.

Looking foward to this Sat.

Mark
Ken

Post by Ken »

Woo Hoo 2015 kickoff!!!

I'd LOVE a pepperoni sub if they make one. Heavy in the dressing.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Channel 27 is saying 4"-6" of snow starting around 7pm tonight. Just verifying that we are still on.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Methos

Post by Methos »

We will be here, snow or no snow.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Thanks Mark and family!! The chili really hit the spot and the sub I had was on awesome bread! Wish we could have stayed longer!
Ran

Post by Ran »

Hey Mark/Ian
Thanks again for opening up your house tonight for league. I had an absolute blast and love the eclectic assortment of games you guys have. Such a diverse collection of classics, tough to find games (Torpedo Alley!!!), and modern favorites.
Dinner hit the spot and for our first league night of 2015 I have to say it was a perfect success...except for the fact that Mike, Tim and Brode took all my dollars.
-Ran
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Mark/Ian,

Brodde and I had a great time. The collection is super impressive. I found myself in a quandary every time when trying to decide which game to play next! Many games I had never played before in your basement. With such a great chili recipe and that line up of games you should buy a ice cream shake mixer and open a diner(with the Diner Pinball in the front/center of the game room of course)!

Thanks

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

What a blast!

Great people, great times, food, and pinball.

The collection is really amazing Mark and the quality just gets better each time I come over!

Thanks for having us and what a great way to start off the season!
Last edited by Hilton on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

Thanks Mark!

Last night was awesome. So many games I've never played before.
Great collection and great host.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks everyone. The chili went pretty fast, we probably should have had another batch ready to go. Hope everyone got home safely last night.

Someone did leave a pair of shoes here. So if they are yours, just send me a IM and I'll bring them with me to Hilton's next month.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Had an awesome time last night Mark! Thanks for hosting. Been a couple years since I was last over and can't believe how many new games you had to play. Really enjoyed being able to play a few games for the first time like Torpedo Alley and Goldwings. And I call dibs on your BSD if you ever sell it. -It played and looked great! The chili was awesome and it was nice to see all 21 members make it out despite the snowy weather. It was definitely a great way to kick off the new year! -Mike
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Foo Fighters Pro, Godzilla Pro, GNRLE, Alien Star, Space Invaders, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.