2015 Season Schedule

tullster

Re: 2015 Season Schedule

Post by tullster »

As some of you know, I drew the short straw and am in charge of the calendar. Please be easy on me if i screw it up.

I've got it caught up into June, and you all should have received invitations in you e-mail. Please reply, especially if you plan on attending. It lets our Hosts plan how much grub to prepare. Your gracious hosts wouldn't want to hunt too many of their neighborhoods squirrels for stew if only a few of you show up! :shock: ;)

Please let me know if I missed anyone or need to change anything.

Thanks,
Tully
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

Could someone please post a link to the mystical "calendar"?
Perhaps place it on the "For League members only" page, easy for all to find and use to notify our attendance each month.

And please make sure there is only ONE being used for each month - when I was hosting I found three, each with a different set of people signed up.

Many thanks!
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
tullster

Post by tullster »

Lance,
Upper left corner, click quick links and then calendar. You're signed up for my place in April. May & June dates are up too.

I'm figuring it out slowly, but it seems to be a PITA to work with (maybe I'm the PITA?!!). Seems like you're OK if you have a google account and sign in that way, but I cant get my April League night to show up in the quick links calendar. It does show up in my google calendar though. I also am not sure why there are 2 entries (one in green lettering and one in blue). I thought I knew why at one point, but am not sure anymore. It seems more complicated than it should be. The main objective of the calendar is for people to RSVP for League so the hosts know how many to expect.

I'm learning as I go, so be sure to let me know if anyone sees a problem.

Tully
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

OK, I went to the calendar under "quick Links"....but Tully's April 26 date was not there....the next MadCity league nite on the calendar was May 9 at Sean's....so still a mystery...
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
tullster

Post by tullster »

It should be fixed. My bad. Let me know if anyone still has problems with it.

Thanks, Tully
Methos

Post by Methos »

u2sean wrote:I know - the 9th was absolutely the ONLY weekend in May that worked for me, so I had to schedule it for then. Hope most can make it anyway.
fyi - The ballers date changed for May so it isn't a conflict anymore.
pfcjimmy

Post by pfcjimmy »

If you are still looking for someone to host for November, I can now host since my machine total has doubled in the last month and I am up to 6 and possibly I'll have the Hobbit by then.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

We still need a November host, so will accept your gracious offer - I know I speak for everyone in MadCity Flippers when I say "Thanks a lot for volunteering, Jimmy"! 6 machines is already enough to host with so you're already in good shape. Hope to see most of you out at Tully's this coming weekend.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Ken

Post by Ken »

Just in case Garrett is looking for input on an October date...

I can make the 3rd, 17th, and 31st.
Last edited by Ken on Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ken wrote:Just in case Jimmy is looking for input on an October date...

I can make the 3rd, 17th, and 31st. Looking forward to some more time on that SWEET TWD!

Garrett is our Oct host, but yet to pick a date.

Jimmy is our capstone host and previously picked Nov 21st
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=521
Ken

Post by Ken »

So much good pinball to be had. Post edited for G!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Garrett just shot me a text to confirm he will be hosting on Sunday Oct 25th; 2pm start time. He will start a thread in the next couple days when he gets some time.

Just wanted all to know ASAP so you can plan accordingly.