February 22nd Line-up & Discussion

tullster

February 22nd Line-up & Discussion

Post by tullster »

I've got the games for Waun-a-League night pretty much nailed down and thought I'd better get a thread going. It sounds like everyone that's able to make it is on board with a League Night at the Waun-a-Bowl. This is a great chance to warm up for the Tournament and help me work out any problems with the games. I want them to run as perfect as possible!
The games will be set up by Friday the 21st, and include...

Big Buck Hunter
Scared Stiff
The Avengers
Judge Dredd
Operation Thunder
Lord of the Rings
Gladiators

Waun-a-Bowl 301 South Century Ave Waunakee WI 53597
Sat February 22nd 7pm
$10 host donation waived. The Games will be set at $.50 per play. I'll work with the Waun-a-Bowl and/or Pizza Hut to try and get a food & drink special.

Sound Good? I'm open to suggestions!!
Hilton

Re: February 22nd Line-up & Discussion

Post by Hilton »

Sounds AWESOME!!!!

I am looking forward to it and will bring some tools just in case we need to do some tweaking!
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hey Tim should we cross post this to Twisted Flippers?

Looks great Tully. Going to have to research some of those as I have never played a few. I'm going to own that SS though ;)
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Looks like a great lineup - can't wait!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Awesome lineup. Can't wait to hang out and play those games! I'll be there.

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

Really lookin forward to the Feb 22 tourney, especially since I HAVE to miss WaunaPins March 1 (read - "miss this wedding and guess who will be very pissed... :lol: ) Grrrrrrr!!!!
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

I'm there Tully. You're like...a God or something. Well, at least you rule!

Todd
reldnips

Post by reldnips »

Count me in, can't wait to play em all.

Ryan S
Harlem Globetrotters, Blackout, Joker Poker
Methos

Post by Methos »

Looks like this will be the first night we are unable to make it due to a prior commitment.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Ill be there! Thanks
Mike
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Tim,

Just curious but what is the plan for people that are involved in both leagues? Are we staggering the league starts to allow those people to play in both MSN and MKE matches? not sure what time the MKE start time is?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hilton wrote:Tim,

Just curious but what is the plan for people that are involved in both leagues? Are we staggering the league starts to allow those people to play in both MSN and MKE matches? not sure what time the MKE start time is?
I don't think we have really hashed out how we are going to handle the logistics yet, as I think some of it will come down to attendance the night of. There are a ton of ways to accomplish this, especially with seven machines, so I think we will have to look at attendance and see how it actually fleshes out.

Madison- 16 guys, 4 groups of four.
Milwaukee- 16 guys, 4 groups of four

That is 8 groups for seven machines. The night will obviously go a bit slower, but I think we all knew that going into it. As far as the 3 guys in both leagues, I think even if we started both at the same time, those guys can go between machines at the same time with little wait. I am just thinking the whole pace of the night will be a bit slower in general.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I'll bring a deck of cards to expedite picking order.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Probably just Tim and I as far as both leagues go. Isn't Dave B visiting his new nephew this weekend?

I like the idea of running them at the same time with some minor wait for Tim and I. Then some fun inter league play after! Maybe a "for fun" playoff between the top 4 (or however many) of the night from each league for a All Star game for bragging rights until the next combined league night. 1&2 from MAD Vs. 1&2 from MKE, 3&4 from MAD Vs. 3&4 from MKE etc...

Just a thought. Course Tim would probably be paired against himself. ;)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I like that idea Ken!