Madison Pinball Summer Slammer 2016

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
Hilton

Madison Pinball Summer Slammer 2016

Post by Hilton »

You guys know the deal by now. Summer Slammer runs all of june and through July 7th (due to the holiday weekend)
Registration is open now. All details are on http://www.madisonpinball.com under the summer slammer tab.

Game selection under way and will be updated later tonight. 4 games used at each location. Finals will once again be at Alt Brew (on Friday July 8th)

We will be using the never drains tournament manager again!!! Huge improvement and it worked really well last time. The TV monitor at Alt Brew will be in full effect later this week as people get registred and start playing games. Madison Pinball Quarterly Tournament Facebook page is up and running so join up if you have not already.

Let me know if you have any questions.

As always, only $5 to enter and you get your money worth just form the free play after party each time, plus trophies, plus swag and prizes!

I am looking for a couple people that are willing to take the lead on score entry/confirmation from the FB group page into the never drains software as I have quite a bit of time away during June and also the last week of the event when scoring teds to heat up. Please let me know if you are willing to take the lead on score entry.
Hilton

Re: Madison Pinball Summer Slammer 2016

Post by Hilton »

3 people already in on the fun.

Reminder that we need to get at least 16 players in order to do top 8 for qualifying (I dont think it will be an issue, but in case you want incentive to get a friend signed up)

Reminder that first timers are 100% free to enter, so more reason to introduce a friend to a hobby you love :)
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

I can help out again with score entry.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

NoahK wrote:I can help out again with score entry.

Thanks Noah!

Your previous login should be the same. please get it a try and confirm when you get a shot.
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

Yeah my login still works.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

sweet!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

9 peopel now in.

Thanks to Noah, Mike, and Bryon for score entry! I really appreciate the help!!!!!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

12 in now. Just a few more to ensure a top 8 playoff.