WI SCS 2015 discussion

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
TomGWI

Re: WI SCS 2015 discussion

Post by TomGWI »

Looking forward to playing pinball and talking to friends. Will be an awesome time.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

for sure!
Ken

Post by Ken »

I know some of you fuckers are practicing! Does it feel like Pinburgh games? Does Taxi have a tilt? :D
TheDru

Post by TheDru »

Sorry Ken, we wouldn't know. To keep things fair all the madison group has made a commitment to not play the machines until everybody shows up. We are a nice bunch.
Ken

Post by Ken »

That's good to know but my first round opponent is one of those Milwaukee types. ;)

Rumor has it the reigning state champion is in town early to take advantage of that Madison kindness. :o

Looking forward to a fun filled day tomorrow!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Ken wrote:I know some of you are practicing! Does it feel like Pinburgh games? Does Taxi have a tilt?
Some are ready to go, while others are in the process of getting setup. Why didn't you tell us about the tilt, Ken? Just for that we're going to set it extra tight... :o
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Ken

Post by Ken »

u2sean wrote:
Ken wrote:I know some of you are practicing! Does it feel like Pinburgh games? Does Taxi have a tilt?
Some are ready to go, while others are in the process of getting setup. Why didn't you tell us about the tilt, Ken? Just for that we're going to set it extra tight... :o
Tom said not to tell you. :D

Honestly I think we just kind of forgot, but did see Hilton later that day and told him.

And yes please, EXTRA TIGHT just the way we like em!
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Big thanks to Hilton, Sean and Garrett for welcoming us to the Wisconsin SCS and Best of the Rest tourney. I think all of us had a good time and got a lot of pinball in.

Congrats to Tim on being State Champ - we're all gunning for you now!
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Agreed, Eric. Thanks to Hilton, Sean, and Garrett! What an awesome run tourney and thanks again for getting/renting the room as it was a perfect place for non-distractive pinball. Also, big thanks for the roll of quarters, that was an awesome gesture on all your parts.
HUGE shoutout to everyone in attendance who came over to me and congratulated me on my win! It was really really appreciated!
I know your gunning for me and I would not want it any other way! :D
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Thanks Hilton, Sean and Garrett. Wonderful time. Like Tim said, that was awesome of you guys to give us a roll of quarters. You guys do a ton for pinball and this event was just another great thing Madison Pinball has done for the community.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Congrats, Tim!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at wauna!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Thanks guys and glad you all had a good time.

Congrats again Tim. Well deserved!

Results have been submitted to IFPA for both events.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Thanks for the kind words, guys. As many of you know about hosting events, it's a lot of work but also a lot of fun! Certainly nicer to have it in a public venue so we didn't have to worry about food, drink, bathrooms, parking, etc. Big congrats again to Tim E for taking State Champ! Always fun to watch the top players go at it.

I put a number of photos up on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MadisonPinball/ but haven't had time to do much else. Heck - I'm still driving around with a game in the back of my car until I have a moment to unload it (hopefully later tonight)!! Thanks to everyone who participated for making it a fun event to run. It's always a good day when you get to spend time with friends, family and pinballing! :D
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Thanks for ALL the congrats, guys!!! :D :D
Ken

Post by Ken »

Tim E wrote:Thanks for ALL the congrats, guys!!! :D :D
I take mine back! ;)