Pinburgh 2015

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
Ken

Re: Pinburgh 2015

Post by Ken »

Oh yeah, and this!!!
image.jpg
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Strong first day for team WI! Excited for Tim E to face off against the big dogs in A and impressed to see Ken, Tom, Ian, and Neo all making strong B showings. Mark, Maya and Erik are poised to make some noise in C. Get some rest and good luck to all tomorrow!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Ken, just saw that you have Jen Peavler in your first group tomorrow. Just a reminder to give her plenty of space or risk getting mule kicked right in the junk :lol:
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Ken

Post by Ken »

I'm used to KT doing the kick so I'm ready! Thanks for the encouraging words Mike!! I better get some rest like you suggested! Good night WI!!

Now if Neo and Greg would just stop snoring!!! ;)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

MikeS wrote:Strong first day for team WI! Excited for Tim E to face off against the big dogs in A and impressed to see Ken, Tom, Ian, and Neo all making strong B showings. Mark, Maya and Erik are poised to make some noise in C. Get some rest and good luck to all tomorrow!

AWESOME JOB ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Good luck to the WI crew out there.

Keep us updated.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Post by Ken »

I was going to use the excuse that Neo and Greg kept me up all night, but now I cant. Round one 11 points. Tim E is starting off great against the big dogs!! On Wisconsin!!
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Nice, Ken! You operate pretty well on limited (or no) sleep.

I'm following progress on the papa site (http://pinburgh.com/2015/live/), I saw Tim have a nice first round. Keep it up! I like watching the streams, but looks like they're only doing that on Saturday.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

great first round Ken!

Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Great start Ken! Keep it up!

Looks like a solid first round for Tim too. Hopefully he can take down the Swede round #2.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Energy fading fast. Need alcohol but it's still to early ;)
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

To Early? Are you feeling ok? Maybe you aren't actually from Wisconsin. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Kenny must have found the magic sauce... he is on fucking fire....

http://pinburgh.com/2015/live/player-140.html
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Oh and Enders, nice work my man..... that is a great accomplishment....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ken

Post by Ken »

No magic pinball juice yet. But now it's dinner break and the juice will flow! Rough round 8 but not as bad as yesterday's round 3. :)