Pinburgh 2015

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
Tim E

Re: Pinburgh 2015

Post by Tim E »

Great calls, Ken! I loved when Neo was driving and filming any hot chicks that were in cars driving by us or at any lights. Remember, the guy was supposed to be driving. Also, the fact that he is wanted in Ohio for speeding and he was going 90 and filming chicks... :lol:
Methos

Post by Methos »

kind of glad we didn't car pool. Ian already heard too many words and phrases that I'm sure he is trying to digest and interpret the way it is. :)
Ken

Post by Ken »

Tim E wrote:Great calls, Ken! I loved when Neo was driving and filming any hot chicks that were in cars driving by us or at any lights. Remember, the guy was supposed to be driving. Also, the fact that he is wanted in Ohio for speeding and he was going 90 and filming chicks... :lol:
HAHAHAHAH!! Then Neo tells Tom to video the Cosplay girl and Tom was like "No fucking way"!! Like that was any worse than gassing out a whole girls soccer team! Classic Graphite!
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

I just wanted the cops to pull us over so I could offer them a Tic Tac!
Stay On Target!
I still think one of us should of ran out and took a piss by the guy in the traffic jam. :lol:
Our adventure in the ghetto, "Nobody make eye contact".
Then we thought, what a perfect place for a new pinball route.
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Ken wrote:
Tim E wrote:Great calls, Ken! I loved when Neo was driving and filming any hot chicks that were in cars driving by us or at any lights. Remember, the guy was supposed to be driving. Also, the fact that he is wanted in Ohio for speeding and he was going 90 and filming chicks... :lol:
HAHAHAHAH!! Then Neo tells Tom to video the Cosplay girl and Tom was like "No fucking way"!! Like that was any worse than gassing out a whole girls soccer team! Classic Graphite!

Those girls digged Tim Enders gas. Don't give me that shit Ken. :lol:
Ken

Post by Ken »

Have you watched the video yet? Didn't really catch any of our running jokes for the weekend but it did capture the fun carefree attitude of the trip!
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Ken wrote:Have you watched the video yet? Didn't really catch any of our running jokes for the weekend but it did capture the fun carefree attitude of the trip!
I have not yet
Ken

Post by Ken »

Also watched a video walk through of ReplayFX on youtube and Tom and I are both in it in the first 3 minutes.