Are you Ready to RUMBLE?

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
Hilton

Are you Ready to RUMBLE?

Post by Hilton »

STERN WWE LAUNCH PARTY

Madison Pinball is ready to rumble! Are you?

We have secured one of the first Stern WWEpro machines to be manufactured and will be hosting the first genuine and official launch party coinciding with a game release in Wisconsin in over a decade!

The WWE launch party tournament will run concurrently with our monthly event at Schwoegler's (Monthly event has been modified for Feb and is now a full blown competition).

Launch Party Details

Where: Schwoeglers (444 Grand Canyon Drive Madison WI 53719)
When: Saturday Feb 21st 11am-4pm qualifying. Playoff immediately follows qualifying.

Tell me more: Every participant arriving between 11am-4pm is provided one free game on WWE. If all participants in attendance at any given time have already played their free game, then they are allowed play additional qualifying attempts ($1 per attempt). Priority of play is given to any arriving player that has not yet played their 1st attempt and they will be bumped to the front of the line for all players waiting to play their 2nd+ attempts. Highest score for each player at the culmination of qaulifying is used to determine final seed (top 8) or final place (9th - ?)

Top 8 scores will qualify for playoff.

1-3-5-7 and 2-4-6-8 seeds will play 3 games each of knockout on WWE (i.e. a 4 player game and lowest score knocked out each round), leaving 1 remaining player from each original 4 pack. These 2 players will compete in a final best 2 out of 3 playoff to crown the champion. Players knocked out earlier will tie for final place based on knock out postion (i.e. first 2 players knocked out will tie for 7th).

Prizes: Trophies and prizes provided by Stern/IFPA as is customary for all official launch parties. Additional prizes provided by Madison Pinball and Schwoeglers.

Raffle: Every player will be provided a raffle ticket and door prizes will be drawn throughout the day. Must be present to win.
Hilton

Re: Are you Ready to RUMBLE?

Post by Hilton »

Please note we have also expanded the Monthly event at Schwoegler's which coincides with the WWE launch party.

Details are on the www.madisonpinball.com website
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Cool. Looking forward to trying it out.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

please shoot me an pm/email if you are planning to attend. It will help to have a general head count so we can plan accordingly.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

TomGWI wrote:Cool. Looking forward to trying it out.
you coming down for the launch Tom?
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Nothing definite but am going to try and drag Eric and maybe a few guys down. Want to get through Saturday before I make any plans.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

awesome and understood.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

who all are planning to attend?
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

I am planning to be there. Might get a couple friends to come too.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

NoahK wrote:I am planning to be there. Might get a couple friends to come too.

awesome!!! The more the merrier!
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

myself and Alyssa will be there. she is really looking forward to playing the WWE.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I can't make it during the day, but may be able to make it out later. I'm really glad this one's gonna be local!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

glad you guys are going to make it out!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Trophy and other goodies have arrived - OH YEAH! Do you have what it takes to be the Grand Champion? Stop on out this Saturday between 11am and 4pm and go a few rounds on WWE!
WWETrophy.JPG
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

game is running code 1.06 as of last night