Ian's Monthly Pinball Tournament-November 11th, 7pm

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
MattFlaco

Ian's Monthly Pinball Tournament-November 11th, 7pm

Post by MattFlaco »

Hey Everyone,

We are starting an Ian's Monthly Pinball Tournament! The first one will be on Tuesday, November 11th. It will be held on the 2nd floor of the Ian's Pizza Downtown location at 146 E Juneau Ave in Milwaukee.

This will be a 3 strikes tournament, unless we have more than 16 people, and then it will be a 2 strikes tournament. There is no entry fee, just coin drop. This will be fun for all ages and skill levels, so bring your friends!

We will be using 4 games: Demolition Man, Doctor Who, Future Spa, and South Park.

Tournament starts at 7pm, but come early to practice!

This tournament is IFPA sanctioned, and WPPR points will be awarded. There will also be some great prizes! On a related note, I'm working on finding some cool prizes, so if you have the hookup on some sweet pinball swag, hit me up!

For more information, email Flaco at pinball@ianspizza.com or follow our Facebook page ---->https://www.facebook.com/ianspinball

We hope to see you there, and thank you in advance for supporting pinball in Milwaukee!
-Matt. (Flaco.)
administrator
Site Admin

Re: Ian's Monthly Pinball Tournament-November 11th, 7pm

Post by administrator »

Matt,

This is awesome, congrats on getting another tournament going!

I just gave you full calendar permissions on this site, so feel free to add it to the calendar on here as well. a lot of visitors hit this site daily, and the more exposure you can gain, the better!

-Tim