JULY 12th PINBALL PARTY : SE WI 53147

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
ChrisS

JULY 12th PINBALL PARTY : SE WI 53147

Post by ChrisS »

Hey All,

Here first. The official announcement for my July 12th get together.

Brats, dogs, wings, chips, & brownies.

PLEASE BRING A 6 PACK OF BEER TO SHARE

3:00-Whenever.

Please RSVP through email or private PM. When you email I will give you the address to the house.

7:00PM $5.00 single Elimination Bubble Hockey Tourney.

Sign up at 6:30PM. Give me your $5.00. Then we will build brackets based on how many people sign up. We will draw numbers out of a hat to fill the slots for each round. If its an odd number one of the slots will be a "bye" out of that round. After each round we will redraw names and slots for the next round. Rinse and repeat until we have a winner. Winner takes the pot.

Ask Tim. He thought it worked out pretty well. I think he drew a bye in 2 rounds.

chris
Attachments
Picture 3.png
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Re: JULY 12th PINBALL PARTY : SE WI 53147

Post by ralphwiggum »

For any new members on this site (or lurkers)... This would be an awesome thing to attend and say hi to most of us regulars. Chris has an amazing setup and is a super nice dude. It would be cool to meet some new guys (and on the rarer moments- Gals)..... He isn't kidding when he says everyone is invited, you will have a great time...
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

ralphwiggum wrote:For any new members on this site (or lurkers)... This would be an awesome thing to attend and say hi to most of us regulars. Chris has an amazing setup and is a super nice dude. It would be cool to meet some new guys (and on the rarer moments- Gals)..... He isn't kidding when he says everyone is invited, you will have a great time...
Don't tell them that. More room for us! :D
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

TomGWI wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:For any new members on this site (or lurkers)... This would be an awesome thing to attend and say hi to most of us regulars. Chris has an amazing setup and is a super nice dude. It would be cool to meet some new guys (and on the rarer moments- Gals)..... He isn't kidding when he says everyone is invited, you will have a great time...
Don't tell them that. More room for us! :D

LOL.... I forgot to mention the part where we are only allowing new people in if they agree to play bubble hockey and suck at it...
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ralphwiggum wrote:

LOL.... I forgot to mention the part where we are only allowing new people in if they agree to play bubble hockey and suck at it...
better than only allowing them in if they agree to suck and play hockey with your bubble.
jpolfer

Post by jpolfer »

lmnop
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

jpolfer wrote:lmnop

????
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hilton wrote:

????

He left a few letters out, he meant to write....

lmnoptheds :lol:

John, you didn't decide today was the day you were going to try alcohol, did you?
Current Collection
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

look man not our problem ?

they have erectile dysfunction syndrome?
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Yes????????
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Tim's right. All are welcome. You will find we all spend a lot of time just saying hi and talking about the latest machines that are out there.

Be warned as the evening goes on and the drinks are flowing we play $1 games and Ralphwiggum gets really touchy feely. :o

chris
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Bump for the weekend crowd.

chris
Ken

Post by Ken »

If I can pull off a small miracle at work Sandee and I will be there. Space permitting of course. The more I think about it the more it's hard to resist one of your epic gatherings. Plus I've never been in a bubble hockey tourney.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Do you think Paul will notice if I'm not at his son's baptism?
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Ken

Post by Ken »

HAHA! I'm not the religious type but maybe you could convince him to do it on a holy day like Sunday? :lol:

Or just bring the child with, Tim's probably ordained!