Aerosmith Launch Party Milwaukee

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
chevmontess

Aerosmith Launch Party Milwaukee

Post by chevmontess »

Hello all you beautiful people! It is time for the Aerosmith Launch Party. This time it will be help at Anticipation on 27th and College in Milwaukee. I think many of us would agree this is one of the best games Stern has made in awhile out of box. So I dont anticipate (get what I did there) any issues with code from what I have seen yet like Batman. We will start at 5:00pm for open qualifying. Show up anytime after that but before 8:30 to ensure at least one shot to play Aerosmith. We will have a hard cutoff of 8:45 for qualifying with playoffs to start immediately after. Playoffs will be held on Aerosmith and one game to be determined. Top 8 scores after qualifying will make the playoffs. Groups will be split into two 4 pack groups Seeds 1,4,5, and 8 will be one 4 pack and seeds 2,3,6, and 7 will be another 4 pack. Top 2 scores from each 4 pack will move on and bottom 2 scores from each group will be eliminated. Remaining 4 players will play on Aerosmith with the bottom 2 being eliminated. 2 remaining players will play head to head to decide 2nd and 1st. Anticipation was gracious enough to offer free pizzas for anyone playing as well as a free quarter barrell party to the winner!! Not a free drink, a FREE QUARTER BARRELL! The will also have drink specials for those playing. I will have some more prizes graciously donated by Stern and if anyone has any ideas of what they would like to see for prizes or know of anywhere we could get some more prizes let me know. Playmeter magazine also will be there to interview some of us and take some pictures of the launch party to do an article on in their magazine. This will be a great opportunity to promote pinball and to showcase our amazing pinball group we have here. THis is an open tournament for everyone and all skill levels. Please invite all your friends for this fun night of pinball. This will be IFPA endorsed. Any questions please let me know and happy flipping everyone!!
Eric_S

Re: Aerosmith Launch Party Milwaukee

Post by Eric_S »

What is the date of the launch party?
TomGWI

Re: Aerosmith Launch Party Milwaukee

Post by TomGWI »

Eric_S wrote:What is the date of the launch party?
According to the IFPA website the date is May 1