Pinburgh 2017; Jul 27-29th

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
epthegeek

Re: Pinburgh 2017; Jul 27-29th

Post by epthegeek »

Not sure how many of you guys read tiltforums, but a user there put this together:

http://www.pinballspinner.com/pinburgh/

It's links to all the various available info (pintips, papa videos, etc) having to do with pinburgh games organized by bank or by name and fomatted for a phone. Not that it's probably a great idea to start watching a tutorial video at the start of your round ;)
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Ken

Re: Pinburgh 2017; Jul 27-29th

Post by Ken »

Rob wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:16 pm Heyo —

I am looking to hitch a ride to Pinburgh this year and am happy to buy gas and some snacks! My schedule is flexible next week, so I'm happy to leave whenever works best for you. I already have a bed lined up for myself; my ride just backed out at the last minute. I'm also only looking for a one-way ticket. I'm planning to bus to Detroit on the other side of the tournament. (Although I'd also be happy to buy the gas from Pittsburgh -> Detroit if you don't mind the extra 45–60 minutes that would add to your return trip.)

Please send me a private message if this works for you!

I have only played one of the regular tournaments with the Madison crew and was introduced to Ken at Pinburgh 2015. I can also find plenty of pinballers from Portland who will vouch that I'm neither a complete asshole nor a serial killer. Let me know if you want references.

Hope to hear from you soon / hope to face you in the tournament!
Meh, Rob is OK. :P