Twofer Tuesday Tomorrow at Schwoelgers with Payrange

Detailed Events Forum. All Calendar Entries point back to events in this forum.
BigDaddyBanjo

Twofer Tuesday Tomorrow at Schwoelgers with Payrange

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Hi Everyone,

We are trying something new, the Schwoeglers concourse games are $0.50/play if you use PayRange (https://www.payrange.com/) tomorrow. It is an easy download from a smartphone and then you just add some money to your account using a credit card and you can swipe to play. We are giving it a test run and may make it a regular thing if it works out. As always, if you have any problems call Sean :D

Madison Pinball Guys
Attachments
TwoFerTuesday.jpg
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
u2sean

Re: Twofer Tuesday Tomorrow at Schwoelgers with Payrange

Post by u2sean »

BigDaddyBanjo wrote:As always, if you have any problems call Sean
Yup - give me a call and I'll send Garrett out to take care of any problems! :D

I'll be there Tuesday night bowling, so if you're there anytime from 7-10pm there's a good chance I'll be around. Feel free to introduce yourself if we've never met! Just look for a guy wearing a bowling shirt with his name embroidered on the sleeve. 8-)
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

"Hey, Biff! Is that your name on your sleeve? Great! Can you help me get my money out of this pinball table that ate my quarter? Sean said to talk to you." ;)

Wish I could make it out today, that's an awesome promotion! I usually use PayRange whenever I'm not in league, and it works well.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

still ample time to get in on Fall Flip out and this promotion is all good to use for fall flip out games which have payrange!